Our fleet of heavy equipment and team of highly-trained and experienced operators allow us to service and maintain all class 1 railroads.
We are also experienced in earthwork, so we can do the foundational construction that will allow your railroad to perform at its peak.
Here are a few of the engineering maintenance services that Rybak Companies offers:
- Track Cleaning and Excavation: Our Hi-Rail equipped excavators and grapple trucks allow us to remove both environmental debris (such as mud, driftwood, weeds, snow, etc.) and other unwanted materials (such as fouled ballast, broken rails, and more), from tracks.
- Earthwork: Our background in dirt work gives us the leading edge against competition when competing for and performing both small and large industrial projects.
- Demolition: Our demolition team has over fifty years of experience in both residential and large commercial projects as well as demolition along railroad right-of-way, including oil stations, railroad bridges, signal towers and other structures. We also have the equipment necessary to remove the debris and prepare the area for new structures.
- Flood-control and ditch/culvert repair: Sometimes ditches and culverts fail, resulting in flooded railroad tracks. At Rybak Companies, we have the equipment to both control the flooding and repair the ditches and culverts to stabilize the area and prevent more flooding in the future.
- Switch Replacement: When switches reach the end of their lifespan, they require replacement. With a fleet of trackhoes, side booms, wheel loaders, and other heavy equipment, Rybak Companies has the capability to complete the project from beginning to end.
Download our brochure to learn more, or call today to talk to a Rybak Companies expert about our engineering services. 651-633-2221
See our equipment page to see a full list of the heavy equipment that we have in our fleet.
24-Hour Emergency Service
At Rybak Companies, we offer 24-hour emergency response services, 7 days a week. Once we’ve received your call, our trucks can be on the road in 1 hour or less.
In case of an emergency, call us at 888-393-8808 for immediate response.